Your résumé is our first introduction to you, so be sure to prepare a résumé that helps you stand out. The best résumés are concise, focused, error-free and simple to read.
Follow these steps to write your own résumé:
- Determine a career objective you really want, both now and in the future.
- Assess your skills and write a statement summarizing your best talents.
- Describe your work history in chronological order.
- Describe your educational achievements.
- Format your résumé so it is easy to read and understand.
For general résumé tips download our Resume Preparation.pdf
If an Altria family of companies
representative gave you a
you are in the right place!
Look inside the card and type the
access code in the field below.